The Finance Associate Manager, Business Development is an integral finance resource for the PBNA Sector Foodservice Business Development and Strategy Team. The Associate Manager will provide leadership for the local deal process ensuring deals align with organizational financial priorities, support deals through the approval process including aligning deals with the Sr. Manager, Business Development and the VP, Business Development. Development and regular updating of the Business Acquisition model and provision of the training required to ensure that the Field Selling and Finance Organizations are leveraging the model and following the required governance and control procedures are critical aspects of this role.
- Manage the Sector local deal process for customer deals greater than $1.5 MM in total CAPEX commitments.
- Ensure Governance process is followed and 100% Sox Compliance is achieved
- Ensure deals are aligned with organizational priorities (Net Revenue, NOPBT, Cash Flow)
- Provide counsel to senior leaders regarding deal metrics to aid in their decision making
- Provide insightful analysis of business results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem solving and business improving recommendations
- Provide post-audit analyses of large deals and present results to senior management to highlight best practices, opportunities and results for course correction
- Maintain and manage the local business acquisition model (Excel based financial model) used by the Foodservice front-line sales force to model new and renewal business deals
- Support the Development of materials for Sr. Leadership Deal approval and for Corporate Capex Review
- Support material development for Bi-Monthly Update Meetings for the Foodservice SLT and Finance/Control Leadership
- Develop Training materials to educate the Sales organization on Trade Compliance, strategy and deal structure objectives
- Partner with Control and Legal to refine legal contract structures for improvements in financial structure, risk mitigation & new equipment deployment
- Leverage best practices to influence the sales organization to drive optimal capital efficiency
- Support ad-hoc projects and analysis as required
Skills & Capabilities:
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes.
- Results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Demonstrated Proficiency in Advanced Microsoft Excel modelling. Prior experience developing models with complex macros strongly preferred. Proficiency in PowerPoint
- Familiarity with several or all of the following reporting systems and or the ability to quickly assimilate: PBC Business Objects, ERT, Horizon Sales, Horizon Finance, FSR Micro-Strategy and STAR Reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related field required, MBA, strongly preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement