Auto req ID: 179228BR
The main purpose is to enable PepsiCo substantial growth and competitive advantage and unlock the value of business strategy to drive value for our customers and consumer by the alignment with the MUL to achieve challenging but attainable performance goals
The SoCo Sr. Manager role is responsible for driving and supporting the design & the implementation of SoCo’s Operating Model and processes agenda included in Transformational Project Portfolio aligned to POM (LATAM
Accountabilites high level
- Represent the function in the SoCo Excom, ensruing and integrating the value of the PSP transformational projects for the business and maintaining the priorities.
- Lead the SoCo definition/re-design and implementation of the Operating Model/BPMC components (Forums as ExComms, Operative committees, PBRs, PULSO; Processes as S&OP, Rev. Mgmnt, Commercial; Institutional Calendars; Scorecards) using the guidelines, methods and tools defined by LATAM COE.
- Lead and support the EPM (Enterprise Process Model comprised by 13 PepsiCo global processes) design and implementation while guaranteeing the right connections with the functions to ensure an End-to-End process performance.
- Lead Agile cultural and enterprise transformation and agile capabilities build-up in specific areas of SoCo, including, but not limited to, Revenue Management, Organization Design and HR Processes.
- Specific focus on supporting the development of an agile-mindset and evolving processes and tools
- Support the definition & updates of the SoCo Matrix Organization that enables the operating model including roles & responsibilities and decision making governance.
- Oversee the implementation of the SoCo Business Scorecard in order to provide timely and complete information to Executive Decision Makers (CU GM, CU Ex Comm, Directors and Sr Managers).
- Manage the connections required with functional leaders (IT, Financial Planning, Strategic Planning, etc) to guarantee scorecards sustainable operation. Includes coordinating the multi-functional and multi-level collaboration networks to ensure on time and accurate information delivery targets and performance results.
Accountabilites per Imperative
Strategy and Portfolio
- Business Growth strategic partner that supports the GMs/Excom to meet business algorithm, leading the PepsiCo SoCo Transformation building block to meet PSP/AOP targets
- Lead the SoCo BT Agenda aligning CASA system and setting a plan that considers all necessary inputs related to the operating model or processes required to achieve the defined strategy for CASA / SoCo (landed on the PSP or AOP transformational agenda)
- Collaborate on the Operating Model creation focusing on processes that provide consumer centricity for PepsiCo.
- Assure the SoCo investment planning process (PSP/AOP) together with the CASA BT leader to land the strategy into potential transformational solutions needed to achieve long-term SoCo goals. And execution program
- Lead the diagnostics to detect gaps and propose process improvements following the guidelines set by the that Market, CU, CASA LATAM COE that optimize best practices
- Manage the detailed procedural documentation, including process maps, roles and responsibilities definitions and business cases based on the annual priorities defined.
- Execute the processes performance commitments included on the annual transformation agenda guaranteeing the fulfillment of the use of methodologies and tools defined by the LATAM COE.
- Proactively advise and recommend innovative solutions to improve the performance of the organization.
- Lead the actions that increase the understanding of the EPM (Entreprise Process Model) in SoCo.
- Lead the actions to increase SoCo processes maturity level based on targets.
- Chair Person of the Process Council (Continuous improvement forum) in order to ensure end-to-end process connection and implementation, IT alignment to business priorities and cross-functional accountability in process improvement projects while working together with the SoCo PMO.
- Support the diagnostics to detect gaps and Agile processes improvements in Soco
Program and Project Management
- Manage the program(s) or project(s) within SoCo (even CASA) on a day-to-day basis to guarantee flawless execution: time, budget and scope fulfilment. When playing this role, is responsible for the continuous monitoring of the program and project performance, identification of issues, risks and key decisions that could impact the program or project delivery.
- Oversee (or support as needed) the construction of the project plans for each transformational initiative or processes improvements efforts defined.
- Monitor Value realization of the appointed projects or programs and support the resolution of gaps to guarantee fulfillment.
- Provide the documents or progress information to the SoCo PMO as required following the Stage Gate process and Global PMO Methodology.
- Support the implementation of agile processes, methodologies (SCRUM) and tools
- Influence & guide business leaders and organization employees during the transformation journey to facilitate changes adoption, capabilities creation and goals achievement.
- Foster a Change Culture in the organization to facilitate transformation.
- Challenge business leaders and organization employees to generate better transformational efforts that enable our Destino #1
- Support CASA transformation toward managed by process company, through planning and operating projects/programs that challenges the current status Quo with world class best practices, trends and foresights.
- Support the company strategy through development of the EPM capabilities and accelerate the “working by process” capability through a continuous training, awareness and communication campaign.
- Support EA+OM capability within the transformation team and with the SoCo’s stakeholders using LATAM COE best practices.
- Guide SoCo’s employees to become excellent transformation ambassadors while developing a process based mindset.
- Support Talent- Direct Reports (PPP Processes)
Key Skills/Experience Required
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
- 10+ years of relevant experience of relevant experience in managing major projects, redesigning business processes, preferable with Strategy and agilie transformation experience
- Professional / Bachelor in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Electrical, Production, Systems and/or Administration Technology Management or Business Management.
- Certified in Scrum methodology or SAFe required.
- Strong analytical background, with an ability to analyze complex problems to find actionable, pragmatic solutions.
- Advanced excel skills with ability to manage and interpret databases of information to deliver useful insight
- Strong presentation skills
- A strong self-starter comfortable with working cross functionally and cross culturally to deliver results
- PMP (Project Management Certification) is a plus
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish. Portugese is a plus
Job Type: Regular