We are currently looking for Systems Support Analyst to join our IT function and be part of our team in Little Island on contract bases.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
Our Information Technology (IT) team is going through an exciting time. PepsiCo is transforming the way we use technology across all areas of the business, and IT act as our partners, advisers and service providers on this journey. Many of our IT roles have an international focus, and support internal clients across multiple countries, helping them to identify, deploy and optimise the technology needed to deliver outstanding results. Do you have a passion for solving business challenges by leveraging technology? If so we could take your talents to a whole new level.
PGCS is currently undertaking a strategic transformation project. As part of that project there will be a substantial focus on functionality to support the manufacturing processes and data capture/traceability, requiring a dedicated experienced senior resource to evaluate, make decisions and recommend operational functionality, as well as govern the solution implementation throughout the project.
The role will involve responding to and resolving PGCS Core Application issues, providing technical expertise and troubleshooting skills. Initial problem identification, assuming ownership for the investigation of IT issues, and ensuring that the problems are resolved in a professional and effective manner are key aspects of the role. Member of the PGCS Development and Delivery Core Applications team responsible for testing, implementation and supporting core applications (including but not limited to TrackWise, StarLIMS, Core HR, Kronos) to ensure the smooth and efficient running of PGCS locations
- Providing second level IT support to mission critical PGCS wide Core applications.
- Resolving problems, in depth problem analysis and identifying and documenting recommendations.
- Troubleshooting and evaluating issues including issue simulation and resolution.
- Escalating and providing feedback on issues, which may have a significant impact on the business.
- Liaison with the application vendors to co-ordinate problem resolution.
- Review My IT Services Issue List/ Daily check of outstanding open items with Functional Support
Essential Criteria i.e. qualifications and/or experience
- Demonstrated experience configuring, upgrading and diagnosing problems with web applications.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multitasking skills.
- SQL Script development.
- Must be able to work independently and troubleshoot problems without assistance
- Solid relational database management system understanding.
- Crystal Report Development.
Additional desired qualifications and/or experience
- Excellent customer focus and communication skills with a constant need for competent, professional problem resolution.
- Ability to communicate technical information no non-technical users
- Proactive approach with an ability to clearly focus on the real issues and objectives and develop innovative solutions.
- Ability to provide troubleshooting and configuration assistance over the phone
At the heart of PepsiCo is Performance with Purpose – our fundamental belief that the success of our company is inextricably linked to the sustainability of the world around. We believe that continuously improving the products we sell, operating responsibly to protect our planet and empowering people around the world is what enables PepsiCo to run a successful global company that creates long-term value for society and our shareholders. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com.
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Temporary