The Commercialisation Manager is accountable for the project management of beverages initiatives for Polish market, typically across a 0-12 month time horizon. Typically, this would involve 20+ projects each year.
Working closely with multiple functions, the role is responsible for managing projects from initial idea (Gate 1) through to Gate 4 sign off, and into Stage 5 execution.
Responsibilities include managing cross-functional teams to develop creative solutions and robust business cases to increase our chances of delivering against specific Gate 4 Revenue targets, as well as minimising cost of change, low code etc. The role is responsible for challenging teams to achieve target economics and minimise risk whilst maximising speed to market.
- Provide world class commercial project management for pipeline.
- Manage the x-functional team to deliver against the agreed milestones, clearly communicating expectations and deadlines for deliverables
- Proactively assess and manage risk including understanding and challenging assumptions to ensure project remains robust at all times
- Effectively manage projects through the Stage Gate process
Developing creative business solutions
- Understand and clarify project specification assumptions to clearly define the opportunity and capabilities required
- Identify creative solutions that deliver a robust business model, leveraging existing assets and expertise where possible. This may include contact with third parties / contract manufacturers
- Executive maturity
- Interacting, influencing & aligning peers and senior leaders (eg function heads, plant managers etc)
- Leadership of x-functional project teams would be advantage
- Managing ambiguity ~ working within a complex, fluid x-functional environment managing significant amounts of change, and being able to influence a broad base of x-functional stakeholders & peers
- High level of business acumen is required ~ must be commercially savvy, with strong analytical skills.
- Has good knowledge of PepsiCo’s Make/Move/Sell capability
- Basic knowledge of Stage / Gate principles, and working knowledge of the current Accolade system and/or PepsiCo business model.
- Strong entrepreneurial drive & a compelling communicator with the ability to collaborate with and influence effectively across broad x-functional teams
- Strong team player and experienced project manager ~ Real ability to balance competing priorities without losing momentum behind execution
- Self-starter capable of managing their own agenda within a complex, fast paced environment.
Job Type: Regular