We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the globe! With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. PepsiCo is known for raising the bar with each new endeavor. We are not just committed to winning as individuals, but winning as a team. We Perform With Purpose. Because of that commitment, our HR function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives AND providing a safe and inclusive work environment for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Are you ready to influence leaders across the organization with the insight and impact? Are you passionate about developing world-class talent? Come take a seat at the table to help contribute to the innovation and unparalleled success of PepsiCo! We're excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
This HR Representative role will be based out of our downtown Chicago location and will be a part of the Central Division of Pepsi Beverage North America. This HR Representative role will support various functions within the Central Division, as well as help lead core HR processes, reporting directly into the Sr HR Director.
Day in the Life:
- Strategically lead and fully execute key HR initiatives that support PepsiCo vision
- You will guide leaders and frontline employees regarding company policies, values, HR program administration (benefits, pay and salary) and interpretation to ensure policies and procedures are executed consistently across the site
- You will be responsible for diagnosing organization issues, developing solutions and implementing action plan
- Ensure activities are in compliance with all state and federal employment laws and regulations
- Partner with leadership teams on performance management to develop pipeline and succession plans
- Design and execute staffing strategies for exempt/non-exempt hiring needs (including campus recruiting). Partner with local teams to ensure ongoing outreach activities.
- Develop and execute site/region-level strategies to improve Organizational Health and culture
- Lead and participate in Market & Region level Diversity & Inclusion initiatives
- Understanding and experience with most or all of the core aspects of Human Resource Management (employee relations, staffing, labor relations, performance management, leadership development, coaching and training)
- Ability to think strategically and translate concepts into actionable items
- Powerful and confident communication skills with the ability to effectively present to all levels of the organization
- Ability to understand the business operations from both a strategic and tactical perspective
- Previous talent management and organizational planning experience
- Demonstrable ability to influence decision-making with leaders and business partners
- Courage to make tough decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and poise
- Comfortable working in ambiguous business situations
- Solid expertise in developing solutions based upon facts/data analytics
- Consultative style and approach with ability to develop credible relationships with business partners
- Bachelor’s Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, Psychology, or other related field preferred
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Labor Relations, or Human Resources Management preferred
- 2 years prior Human Resources and Leadership experience
- We are looking for candidates with experience supporting front-line employees, field-based client groups who have experience practicing HR in a manufacturing or distribution center environment
- Authorization to work in the United States
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement