PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Leader of projects and processes - AP
Principal purpose – Improve the processes of the area, support new initiatives of SSC, follow up on Projects progress and define the new operating models, Support developing project plans based on the efficiency of the Six Sigma, PDCA, PMI & Scrum methodologies, PMI and GCS tracking.
- Tracking schedule of project deliverables, Perform Project Documentation & Ensure the delivery of project benefits (Six Sigma, PDCA, PMI & Scrum methodologies)
- Process mapping / improvement and Training to CO & PO
- Propose operating model, Document processes (HO, Procedures, etc.) and Governance GCS Tracking
- Analysis and measurement of productivity and definition of KPI's
- Implementation of new agile practices and methodologies
Experience and profile
- Título profesional en Ingeniería IndustrialLean Six Sigma Knowledge (certificación Six Sigma Green Belt)
- Certificación PMP / Scrum
- Advance Office + Visio & Project
- Tableau, Clarizen
- Herramientas de Mejora Continua
- 3años o + Gestionando y liderando proyectos de mejora continua y automatización
- Planificación, coordinación y seguimiento de Planes de trabajo, presentaciones, Workshops, etc.
- Reportes y seguimiento a través de diferentes herramientas de monitoreo
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido