¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Integrated Media Strategy – Sr. Strategist
Principal purpose – This position has the objective of unifying media strategy across the region to ensure media mix transformation and drive ROI increments, while consolidating and sharing valuable business information to both internal and external teams, fostering collaboration and driving innovation across the region; leads the deployment and execution of transformational strategies within LATAM, collects, debug, analyses and digests large amounts of information to later translate it into actionable insights that serve both short and long term strategies and informed decisions from operation to senior management positions.
Serves as bridge between markets and is responsible for the correct execution of multi-country or interdependent activities such as Total Connections Plans, BCC QBR Reports and LATAM Innovation funnel, among others, interacting with regional and local teams, global groups and vendors to drive the operation of the area with a strong focus on agility and project management. Structures and manages the execution of pilots and reports the performance and results to the business.
- Develops media strategies for the top priorities of the region, ensuring media mix productivity while driving ROI while working down a full funnel attribution model, from awareness to purchase, keeping a people centric vision of our audiences and consumer base.
- Works with multi-functional teams, agencies, vendors and publishers like Facebook, Google, Twitter, TV Networks, Nielsen, among others, to define media guidelines and ensure compliance of the regional guidelines, while establishing solid processes and operation routines with internal and external clients.
- Works closely with media groups to develop and deploy integrated media strategies, ensuring it’s understanding and connection with the CCO & LATAM objectives and indicators, sustaining it with a clear way to measure results and report them to the business.
- Investigates best practices for audience sourcing, keeps the business up to date in media planning gold standard as well as a sharp eye on global trends applicable to the business
- Helps consolidating valuable information across teams and countries to further analyze them and share them with the OUs, serving as an ambassador and facilitator of best practices thus reducing duplicated work and accelerating flawless execution in LATAM.
- Keeps track of the area’s progress and reports to management risks, opportunities and advance versus plan
- Maintains a healthy relationship with top publishers and the business to ensure JBP and innovation deployment.
- Administers with a strong agile focus the portfolio and pipeline of projects of the area, ensures meeting deadlines and drives action when necessary.
- Consolidates and develops reports of all kinds, ensuring the adequate reading and understanding of them regardless of the level of the reader (from Top Management to operating positions).
Experience and profile
- Bilingual professional (English + Spanish, Portuguese is a plus) with strong and structured communication skills, both written and spoken, and the ability to understand and manage diverse business cultures and effectively present information and secure understanding.
- Experience connecting and/or managing multidisciplinary teams in a remote way.
- Advance Excel, Power Point and word skills. [Keynote, Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Project/Visio are a plus]
- Media and/or media analytics background, with a strong focus on strategy and reporting.
- Deeply analytical and structured thinking with a developed sense of professional networking.
- Ability to manage a wide range of stakeholders and different levels of seniority leveraging this to deliver strong results and meet deadlines.
- Proven capacity to perform good under consistent pressure sustained for long periods of time.
- Emotional intelligence and high tolerance to frustration is a must.
- Professional with a growth mindset (resilient, perseverant, positive and collaborative).
- Capacity to ingest large amounts of information, prioritize and synthetize information to later translate data into actionable insights with a business improvement focus.
- Previous knowledge of media measurement methodologies and KPIs such as GRP, TRP, Reach, Frequency, Engagement, Duplicity, Attribution, Quality, among others.
- Track record of efficient agile project management (more than 20 simultaneous projects). Scrum, PMI knowledge and certifications are a plus.
- Interest in further developing and applying knowledge of AI and other technologies to solve human and business problems
- Willing to experiment with different approaches and capable of applying new insights in creative ways to answer business and talent questions
- Continuously develop improvement projects for better management of information and work processes.
- Intellectual curiosity and dedicated to keeping up with advances in the industry
- Willingness to travel throughout Central and South America
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido