Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Principal purpose –
The Tableau developer/analyst will be responsible for creating and maintaining Tableau reports for IT performance management. This role will be responsible for working with global process owner/lead (s) to identify, source and automate data feeds into Tableau to measure various operations and strategic metrics across various IT operating categories. This role will also be responsible for performing ad-hoc analytics for IT cost transparency and insights for cost optimization.
Main responsabilities –
- Lead development of Tableau reports for metrics across all areas of IT performance management. Ensure that the reports meets our operataion and strategic targets, business insights and benchmarking targets within North America and globally.
- Provide reporting and analytics support for IT operating metrics through reporting and analytics using Tableau.
- Work with global process owners/leads to understand data availability and automate integration of data sources with Tableau to generate metrics.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years of report development using Tableau or PowerBI
- 1 to 2 years of related IT experience specifically in reporting and analysis is required.
- Ability to drive enhancements of system’s reporting capabilities working with the vendors
- Knowledge of service management or IT financial management systems reporting is a plus.
- Strong ability to quickly learn a new area is required.
- Ability to collaborate with other members of IT is a must.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Job Type: Indefinido