We are PepsiCo, one of the most iconic and recognized consumer brands around the world. With net revenues of over $65 billion and almost 300,000 employees worldwide, PepsiCo’s approach at work is full strength – never settling for second best. We Perform with Purpose. Because of that dedication, our Commercial function is an essential piece of our strategic vision. That means PepsiCo is equally committed to helping people lead healthier lives and providing a safe and inclusive work environment for our employees to grow personally and professionally.
Are you ready to work as a Senior Project Manager for our Go To Market business in the Nordics? Come take a seat at the table. We are excited to see what we can accomplish when your skills, ideas and perspectives meet our dynamic team.
Main objective of this role is to coordinate, support and drive the execution of go-to-market plans across our finished goods categories and making the change a smooth and positive experience for the business and its partners.
Scope of the role is to drive a key organizational transformation across our snacks, grains and juice business within multiple geographies. The role will demonstrate key competencies in planning, project management, leading project teams, partner engagement, customer focus and driving results.
The role is empowered to own the end to end go-to-market process and captures all business metrics to ensure that the transition is well coordinated and orchestrated across different function and categories, and creates the support process for a smooth execution.
The duration of this role will be approximately for 1,5 years upon implementation of transition including a hypercare period.
- Coordinate and support the Go To Market transformation in partnership with project sponsor, workstream leads and other team members across functions
- Leads key forums and regular progress check-ins to deliver against agreed achievements, clearly communicating expectations and deadlines for deliverables and ensures solid project governance
- Assess and brings risks to forefront including challenging assumptions and takes ownership for timely mitigation resolutions to ensure project execution remains robust at all time
SECURES INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL DUE DILIGENCE
- Handle and coordinate all requests for information, enabling smooth exchange of information to enable flawless execution of transition
- Supports project sponsor and workstream leads preparing business case and presentations
- Acts as single point of contact for all functions in all operational matters related to this project
DEVELOP COLLABORATIVE CULTURE
- Drive solution oriented attitude in the multi functional teams – improve cross functional teamwork and give the right direction to team to ensure proper execution
- Ensure high quality service delivery to go-to-market partners on project requests
- University degree
- Min. 5 yrs. of experience in FMCG commercial projects
- Experience to lead and drive projects and deliver operational excellence
- Ability to lead various partners in a matrix organisation
- Experience in acting result oriented and drive decisions
- Very good English
- Scandinavian language a preference
- Strong, validated commercial project leadership skills
- Operating knowledge of how to commercialise innovation, drive projects from end-to-end
- Ability to deliver results within a fast-paced cross-functional, matrix environment
- Commercial negotiation skills and/or commercial supply chain experience
- Strong eye for business
- Strong entrepreneurial drive & a compelling communicator
Job Type: Temporary