Demand Accelerator is a team that represents a transformation of Shopper Insights, Shopper Marketing, Category Leadership, and Space Engineering resources to support Sales and Marketing plans for enterprise, national, and regional customers across the PepsiCo portfolio. The Demand Accelerator helps PepsiCo provide our customers cutting edge data and insights as well as personalized solutions to drive incremental growth for both our customers and PepsiCo.
As a member of Space – Advanced Analytics team you will help make Space insights actionable across the entire PepsiCo portfolio. Your analysis will be used to create efficiencies in the current process and coming up with first of a kind solution for pressing questions that will be shared with internal PepsiCo teams as well as with major retailers all over the United States.
Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
As a Sr. Space Analyst, you will serve as a critical member of the Space – Advanced Analytics team helping advance the thinking and capabilities of PepsiCo in this space. You will work with different account teams and sales people to develop a customized solution as well as looking for opportunities to expand it across PepsiCo. Work with the internal teams to look for process efficiencies by using advanced thinking in analytics.
- Bachelor’s degree in Quantitative field, Business, or a related field
- 3-4+ years of experience with data analytics
- Basic programming experience in R or Python
- Experience using Tableau and other Visual Analytics tools
- Must know how to write SQL and extract data from large and small databases
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases
- Commitment to high quality work
- Ability to function well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize among multiple priorities
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Cross functional experience working with other functions, e.g., Sales, Marketing, and IT functions
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and strong influence management
- Experience with IRI: building ad-hoc reports
- Experience using Teradata, Hadoop/hive
- Ability to present quantitative data in an easy-to-understand manner that balances both analytics as well as business implications
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement