PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
- Responsible for developing a business relationship at assigned accounts and for providing these accounts with information about selling, profitability and placement of PepsiCo Foods products.
- Advise accounts on their use of the category as part of their overall strategy.
- To increase the promotional activity, sales volume and profitability of these accounts.
- Requires solid communication, marketing and analytical skills.
- Develop negotiate and lead PFC field execution of customer plans to achieve growth targets.
- Enable execution of customer plans by the PFC Sales Area selling teams via regular, effective, impactful and timely communication.
- Bachelors Degree/Community College
- 3+ years sales and/or management experience, preferably in the retail industry
- Demonstrated people and leadership skills with track record of achieving positive business results
- Highly effective facilitation, presentation and other communication skills
Job Type: Regular