¿Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Main Purpose –
As a Brand Manager you will be accountable on accelerate grow strategy by boost under develop categories/brands. Create, sell, and lead a winning strategic plan. Create and execute marketing plans that produce sustained, profitable volume growth and lasting brand equity. Manage Advertising & Marketing expending to deliver marketing plans, volume and profit goals within budget, ensuring the strategic plan. Develop proven effective business-building copy. Manage and coach direct reports to rapidly prepare them to assume increasing responsibility leading toward brand management.
Main Accountabilities –
- Deep understanding of consumer needs and insights; analyze competitive moves and understand key category dynamics by requesting research, analyzing data and defining business strategies.
- Manage development of on-strategy copy which builds share and enduring equity. Key measure: Clear and wining brand strategies, SOM, Percaps
- Design long term growth strategy AOP
- Activate Demand Space Framework (Branding /Activation)
- Co-Develop Incremental Concept/Platforms with extended Innovation Team
- Incorporate Data driven insights and leverage analytics capabilities
- Lead NRN/Pack Price strategy that leads to profitable growth
- Manage key partner relationship with internal & external agencies
- Work alongside Channel Marketing to develop solid commercial plans
- Propose and manage platforms A&M utilizing ROI
Experience and profile –
- 6-8 years of experience with Brand/Marketing in FMCG companies, and 3-4 years as Manager
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Consumer, competitor and market understanding to formulate strategic insights and develop strategic hypotheses
- Manage marketing plans development and execution
- Manage creation of effective copy strategy, creative brief development, principles of good copy, and effectively evaluate boards and films
- Understand key leverage points (volume, product cost, A&M, etc.) of the P&L
- Multiple project management skills
- Deep digital and analytical capability
- Ability to lead advertising agency
- Good relationship skills, both internally and externally, to achieve strong partnership and collaboration.
- Fluent written and spoken English
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!Relocation Eligible: No Aplicable (N/A)
Job Type: Indefinido