Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Legal Assoc manager
Principal purpose –
This position is intended to review, draft and negotiate contracts. Also, this position is intended to act as a gatekeeper of all relevant transacations in which PepsiCo may be involved, contractually, as well as providing legal counseling and service to other functional areas within the company.
Main responsabilities –
- Responsible for providing legal counseling and support to two of PepsiCo's strategic functions (Agro and Procurement-Directs), including but not limited to: drafting, reviewing and negotiating contracts requested by them, approximately over 1000 contracts a year, worth over US$1.7B; with the purpose of mitigating any possible litigation risks and to protect PepsiCo's interests.
- Responsible for providing legal counseling and support to PepsiCo's LATAM Corporate Affairs team in matter related to donations, which includes but is not limited to: drafting, reviewing and negotiating donation agreements.
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding the current Contract Management system in place (Ariba Contract Management), including: control certification, updates, upgrades, maintenance, training, reporting, seeking alignment with other regions as well as benchmarking with other sectors, working with IT in order to keep the system working and being able to expand it across the Sector, etc.
- Responsible for designing, updating and publishing the applicable Contracts Policy, which involves but is not limited to: reviewing current policies, assessing the business' needs and performance in order to determine how the Contracts team can better support them, reviewing and aligning on applicable Approval Authorization Matrix (implies seeking alignment with Control teams), etc.
- Responsible for maintaining standard contract's provisions up to date and current, which implies but is not limited to: assessing Personal Data regulations and possible implications, labor provisiones, tax provisions, etc.
- Responsible for implementing IT systems that will allow the legal department to become more efficient and technologically enabled.
- Responsible for providing training to PepsiCo's associates related to relevant legal subjects as well as keeping track of number of associates trained.
- Responsible for working on special projects such as M&A or Divestiture projects, which may include but is not limited to: coordinating with external counsels, internal project managers and other areas involved in a particular project, drafting legal agreements and assessing arising legal issues throughout the project.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Experience Required:
- Law degree is required.
- Experience in Corporate Law, including contractual obligations, civil, business and trade law.
- Bilingual (English 100%)
Job Type: Indefinido