Lead and delivery the learning agenda for Operations, Sales and Functionals areas. Responsible for supporting Ops strategies, Sales transformation agenda, connecting with fuctional stakelholders to align, develop and deliver impactful training initiatives for de SoCo Business, guarantee the business sustainability through the deliver the key capabilities of the Learning Strategy.
- Ensure the deployment of the Learning Strategy, regional programs and Local Learning needs to impact in the development of behaviors, skills and capabilities acroos SoCo, for Front Line and Non Front Line audiences.
- Build solid relationships and align learning needs with stakelholders and functional experts, ensuring the right direction and content to include in CRECE Learning Strategy.
- Align specific Learning needs with Local subject Matter Experts, delivering impactful objectives to ensure high quality and appliance in the learning initiatives developed.
- Lead the implementation of the anual diagnosis of learning needs, consolidate local information by contacting with VPs, Senior Directors and People Managers in SoCo, to build the specific content through CRECE Learning Strategy.
- Responsablie to connect the Learning Strategy with HRBPs and HR Locals, to guarantee the high quality alignment.
- Establish, in conjunction with the TM team, the functional training and NFL talent development needs at the SoCo level to convert them into functional training plans that impact succession or banking teams.
- Leading the SoCo Learning team ensures the effective execution of the Learning, Sales, Ops and G & A agendas.
- Actively participation in execution of events of CASA and SoCo (200 participants)
- 5+ years of experience in Learning/ HR positions
- Previous expertice in project advisory
- Previous experience in design and development of Learning Content
- Able to interact with multiple levels of management and different fuctions and roles in the business
- Strong drive for results, initiative and proactive skills
- Strong negotiation
- Strong Leadership and influence skills
- Comfortable working across diverse and international cultures
- Exceptional communication, presentation and writing skills
- Strong team player with inter-personal and inter-cultural sensitivity, able to work well across functions, reporting lines and geographies.
- Full Bilingual (English 100%)
- Diversity and inclusion
- Skilled in solving problems with different variables and connecting data (Sistematic thinking).
- Asssertive, proactive and “Can-do” attitude
- Execution enabler guaranteeting flawless delivery of all agendas with quality and efficiency
Job Type: Indefinido