As a Finance Manager at PepsiCo, you will be the key Finance contact responsible for providing the financial expertise and recommendations that enable effective decision-making within the business. This is your opportunity to take your financial and analytical skills to the next level with endless possibilities!
This Finance Manager will be the Plant Controller for the Mountain Top Gatorade Plant. The Finance Manager will be the key finance contact for the Mountain Top Operations team. The Finance Manager will provide overall support for the period-end results, preparation of forecasts, Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Innovation Growth or Integrated Business Plans, along with financial analysis, reporting and budgeting. This role manages a team of four individuals who perform all cost and financial accounting processes for the plant including period end close and analysis, forecasting, standards development, accounts payable, payroll, general ledger, fixed asset, inventory, development of AOP, weekly financial reporting, monitoring controls for compliance to corporate policy and Sarbanes-Oxley, and bill of material changes.
- Providing insightful analysis of business results to senior management and perform ad-hoc analyses that lead to problem solving and business improving recommendations
- Reporting and analysis including periodic reporting, periodic forecast analysis and deck preparation
- G&A forecasting, planning and tracking of internal and external labor
- Supporting strategic plan and AOP development, including deck analysis and deck preparation
- Assisting a broad range of senior leaders in forecasting and analysis
- Period close activities to include working closely with the Controller’s group to ensure accuracy and completeness of entries
- Provide ad-hoc projects and analysis as requested
- Work with cross-functional teams to manage P&L expectations
- Hire, develop and retain top-tier finance professionals through appropriate training, thought leadership, timely feedback and mentoring
Company/Division: PBNA - Gatorade
Position Supervises: 3 headcount; 1 Direct, 2 Indirect
- Bachelor’s Degree Required (Finance or Business Administration preferred)
- 7 + years of practical exposure, ideally with supervisory experience, in some of the following areas: Financial Planning and Analysis, evaluating business performance, Cost Accounting, Financial Accounting and Control.
- Functional finance experience is a plus (e.g. Marketing, Sales, R&D, Operations, Procurement etc.)
- Experience with forecasting and budgeting
- MBA is a plus, CPA is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to translate analytical findings into actionable solutions and processes
- Ability to function effectively in a team environment and gain the cooperation of individuals across the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with all levels of management
- Strong influencing skills
- Results-oriented with ability to initiate and lead projects to completion
- Innovative thinker with a focus on continuous process improvement
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Must be willing and able to travel up to 10% of the time
- Experience with SAP preferred
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement