The Seasonal Warehouse Person contributes to the success of PepsiCo Beverages Canada by operating a walkie and/or pallet jack to pick accurate loads for delivery trucks.
This position is located at the Regina facility and is a seasonal role. Multiple positions are available.
This position will start ASAP and end in mid-September.
Candidates must be able to work 4:00pm to 12:30am.
Successful applicants will be required to pass a background check which includes a criminal record check, a reference check, a general employment verification, and confirms high school (or equivalent credential) completion.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Building accurate loads for Bulk, Bay, Vending, and/or Transport delivery trucks.
- Ensuring loads are stably wrapped, and securely loaded into trailers
- Building loads to PepsiCo productivity standards
- Using Voice Pick technology as instructed.
- Inspecting equipment prior to usage, reporting all equipment damage, and filling out appropriate paperwork.
- Following the directions of warehouse Supervisors and Lead Hands.
- Working in a safe and productive manner.
- Maintaining a clean workplace.
- Performing other related duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
- High School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Walkie-rider operation experience and certification is an asset; training will be provided.
- Warehouse experience is an asset.
- Good problem-solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Ability to communicate in English (oral and written).
- Ability to be a team player; showing initiative, reliability and flexibility.
- Ability to work well independently and with minimal supervision.
- Able to frequently lift/carry up to a maximum of 60 lbs for 8- to 10-hour shifts.
- Able to frequently push/pull 50-100 lbs.
- Able to perform constant standing, walking, bending, twisting, squatting, reaching and grasping for 8- to 10-hour shifts.
- Able to work shifts, as required.
Job Type: Temporary