- Control financial performance of the project. Report financials for actual to budgeted comparison for capital and opex expenses and update the project forecast. Coordinate CapEx/OpEx Forecast construction and reporting.
- Anticipate project risks through a continuous process of tracking and measurement, developing and executing risk mitigation strategies.
- Lead cross-functional meetings acting as the focal point for any support required during the projects’ approval, execution, and closure.
- Provide quantitative analysis for the what-if scenarios during the project planning phases. Participate actively in the capacity projections of the business CORE categories and the elaboration of the master plan of the company.
- Participate in the creation of the Business Case. Coordinate multiple areas in identifying economics that drive financials for the business case.
- Report project benefits and impacts to Finance for business plans creation (PSP, AOP and Fcst)
- Ensure project benefits are reported by local leaders for the productivity agenda process.
- Develop along functional areas a plan workflow to ensure project deadlines are met. Report to upper management project hot spots to ensure they are sorted out.
- Ensure full alignment between Initiatives/ Targets / Timing / Resources and financial deliverables
- Min 3 years as a Project Manager.
- Proven analytical/quantitative skills.
- Knowledgeable in SAP purchase and project modules.
- Proven business knowledge in Procurement processes, Finance, Cost Accounting, Supply Chain and Manufacturing.
- Develops persuasive, focused communications to enable Project Teams decisions
- English – Fluent;
- Spanish – Fluent.
Job Type: Indefinido