Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay’s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
The GP Buyer will lead snacks MRO category, managing the spend through defining and executing MEA Snacks MRO category strategy, contract management and supplier relationship management, measuring and improving performance, and achieving annual plans and delivering productivity.
- In close collaboration with the MRO Category Lead, draft & implement MEA Snacks MRO category strategy, using systematic 7 step strategic sourcing approach.
- Participate and lead cross-functional category team, using RACI model.
- Manage category on a regional level and leverage from PepsiCo’s scale in the region.
- Work closely with Sector & Global teams:
- To develop category annual and long-term strategic sourcing targets
- Plan and monitor category Productivity / Savings (for the current year and over SBP).
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives from procurement side for the category.
- Evaluate & evolve sourcing strategy based on changing market conditions and provide inputs during strategic sourcing activities, including internal and external analysis and negotiations.
- Ensure implementation of sourcing strategy / plans, compliance monitored, and benefits tracked (in close collaboration with cross-functional stakeholders and in line with the procurement policy & practices
- Closely liaise with business Key stakeholders in snacks plants in region.
- Sell category strategy to business stakeholders; one focal point to represent MEA snacks MRO Category internally (peer level) and externally (suppliers)
- Ensure implementation of best-in-class sourcing tools, relevant to the category.
- Lead category negotiations and manage contracts with suppliers
- Track supply market, share evolving category trends, monitor supplier performance and share bench marking against industry / market standards.
- Bachelor's degree - preferably in Engineering.
- A minimum of 4 years of Strategic Sourcing experience in FMCG.
- Snacks MRO Category Sourcing Experience is a plus.
- Previous Experience in using advanced sourcing methodologies/ tools.
- Regional sourcing experience in a diverse center-led organization is preferred.
Job Type: Regular