At PepsiCo Canada, we have great brands, great distribution systems and great quality products, all of which are led by great people! To ensure we stay on the path of delivering great results, it is important that we continue to develop a deep bench of talented leaders. Our ability to grow year after year is driven by our ability to attract, develop, and retain world class people who will thrive in the PepsiCo environment. The PepsiCo Canada coop program will provide candidates with a unique opportunity to build their experience and leadership skills.
Our Marketing group is responsible for leading the strategic direction of the company. They are responsible for putting the consumer first to deliver innovative programming that will ignite growth for our company and customers. The Assistant Marketing Manager will be directly involved in helping deliver key programs and strategic pillars. Work plans will build strong project management and analysis experience. The incumbent will need to have strong communication, leadership, collaboration skills and a drive for results.
Responsibilities may include:
- Project management and agency leadership opportunities through assisting in the development of the brand calendar including programming, merchandising strategies and product launches;
- Analytical experiences through the development of Brand Trackers and Business review documents;
- Presenting your work to Senior marketing team executives;
- Lead and present a strategic marketing project to the Marketing Leadership Team.
- Enrolled in and currently working towards a University degree in Business and/or MBA;
- Available to work a four month Fall Co-op September 2019 to December 2019;
- Strong knowledge of marketing concepts and practices;
- Excellent Microsoft Excel/ PowerPoint skills;
- Analytical and conceptual thinking skills;
- Outstanding communication / interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively;
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in fast paced, complex environment;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Please note our location is easily accessible by public transit (Office Shuttle from Kipling Station)Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary