PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
PepsiCo Foods Canada has an opening in the Ottawa, Ontario Frito Lay Distribution Center for a
. Under supervision, performs warehouse duties involved in preparing daily route trucks with accurate product selection following pre-printed pick sheets. Ability to deliver business results by meeting and exceeding target goals. Sort, tie and stack cardboard, as well as conduct physical inventories as required. Deployed on a day-to-day, routine basis against all facets of warehouse operations; in addition, incumbents must demonstrate high levels of performance against these tasks.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Results oriented
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Valid class G driver’s license required
- Able to lift 50 pds
- Forklift & Warehouse experience an asset
- High school Diploma, College Education is asset
- Proficiency with computers
- Flexible to scheduling and willing to meet demands of business
Job Type: Temporary