Warehouse Forklift Driver- Full Time Contract Position (one year contract)
If you're hungry for a challenge, and have a taste for working with people, then we'd like to meet you. We're looking for energetic, enterprising and independent individuals to join our Sales Operations Team as a Warehouse Technician. We have opportunities in our Ancaster, Ontario location.
As one of the world's leading snack food companies, we've built our success around our people. We're looking for somebody who can perform general warehouse duties involving; delivering efficiency and accuracy targets, maintaining a clean and safe working environment; inventory management; and operation of an automated pick cart; building orders and loading trucks.
- Must have forklift license/experience
- Uploads cardboard and return product from route trucks into inventory
- Stacks and bundles cardboards
- Picks customer orders by either full of cases by voice or scanner
- Pick customer orders by individual bag on Pre-pick module/cart
- Loads route trucks with product using roller carts or by hand-bombing
- Performs general clean-up/sanitation duties including facility and ground appearance
- Work in a Safe Manner utilizing safe lifting techniques
- Attend regular scheduled team meetings
Other Job Requirements:
· Able to work independently and in a team environment
· Results orientated
· Ability to work under pressure, prioritize and meet deadlines
· Able to lift 50 lbs
· Forklift experience preferred
· Steele toed safety boots required
· Warehousing experience an asset
· Valid Class G drivers license with a clean driving record is a plus
- Highly Competitive Pay! $20.21/hour
- Shift Premium for off shifts
- Must either work (8am-4pm) and afternoon (2-10pm) shifts.
- Need to be available on weekends as well.
Job Type: Temporary