Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 global brands that generate more one billion dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Business Innovation Coordinator
Translates business strategy into business needs and requirements; and ensures the definition of how business processes should be managed and performed to deliver defined business results. Lead Strategic Projects and optimize key Business processes to leverage decision making in PepsiCo for Business Functions such as Marketing, Selling and Operations.
- Identifies needs for multifunctional process management and organizational design and overall responsible for its design, development and deployment
- Ensure process initiatives are fully aligned with the company’s strategy and defined holistically (end-to-end, process, organization, governance and technology).
- Monitor and measure process performance, especially on those that impact or contribute to the key indicators within the company’s scorecard.
- Design and facilitate workshops related to process management and organizational design
- Ensure end to end process performance through a flawless process design and execution, guaranteeing the right connections among the different Enterprise Architecture components and multifunctional teams.
- Support an integral Business Transformation through, a holistic approach, connecting and collaborating with: Project management, Organizational architecture, Information systems and Change management.
- Identify and capitalize opportunities in Project/ Process, build strong business cases and coordinate improvements implementation in the organization.
- Comply with the Process Management, by coordinating the steps in the project life cycle.
- Support projects by facilitating a comprehensive project planning, coordinate the design and strategy definition; ensure a successful deployment of the project/ program. Ensure control & monitoring during the whole project.
- Promote the participation and effective communication of all the involved functional teams.
- Guarantee plans and action to minimize risk.
- Keep project stakeholders informed.
- Ensure the project time, resources and results develop as planned, focus on horizontal projects.
- Participate in the development of the value offer of Business Insights and ensure its successful implementation.
Open to change and adaptable.
- Analytic and creative.
- Natural leader and idea seller
- Continuous seeker of opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Professional / Bachelor in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Systems and/or Administration Technology Management or Business Management
- English fluent professional.
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile
Skilled executive with highly structured and systemic approach to end to end value chain and with consulting skills to support and provide tools and skills for transformation.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in managing projects
- 2 years of experience in redesigning business processes.
- Business know-how
- Highly-oriented results
- Proactive: always thinking ahead and contributing with new ideas.
- Capable of integrating multifunctional teams to common objectives.
- Negotiation capabilities
- Written, verbal communication skills
- Presentation and facilitation skills
- Conceptual selling
- Searches, analyzes and brings cross industries best practices into the business.
- Good communicator and interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Indefinido