At PepsiCo we are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole. Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing – West Division, this position’s primary responsibility is to support the
VP of Marketing of the West Division & the marketing department from a business management and
administrative capacity, with both internal and external engagement.
- Maintain daily calendar and own the scheduling process for all meetings and venues
- Manage and administer Travel & Entertainment (T&E) expense reporting and invoice processing using Concur, in a timely manner ensuring correctness
- Coordinate all travel arrangements, proactively ensuring travel arrangements meet manager’s needs for maximum productivity
- Coordinate staff meetings and external events including team meetings, leadership planning meetings, people planning meetings, and team/community events.
- Interface appropriately with many internal and external senior executives, including a broad spectrum of stakeholders
- Manage all initiation of new employee needs as well as effectively onboard new members of the marketing department
- Seek to identify areas for improved process efficiencies in department and partner with manager/department to develop new processes for accomplishing work
- Provide a variety of business support – e.g., developing/distributing PowerPoint presentations, excel spreadsheets, WebEx, Skype, telepresence, surveys, email, etc.
- Assist with set up and management of customer/ agency/ partner meetings & special meeting request (food, AV, etc)
- Lead team projects as assigned
- Organize and maintain departmental files (both electronic and hard copy)
- Provide support with highly confidential materials/documents
- Maintain and update distribution, contact lists, and team organization chart
- Ensure office is set up for success (Manage Office supplies / product/ logistics / shipping / Key Competencies) and manage System access requests (e.g. idM, etc.)
- Partner with Admin Assistants for seamless support and project coordination
- Solution-oriented, self-motivated, and proactive
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, organize and coordinate across multiple team including the ability to make clear and timely decisions
- Strong organizational, prioritization, and follow-up skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism, dependability and desire for a challenge
- Collaboration skills with ability to influence multiple levels – up & down
- Great attention-to-detail
- Advanced level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook required
- Knowledge of PepsiCo Systems preferred (Concur T&E, MyHR, SAP); Willingness to learn new software as needed required (Yammer)
- Experience with file-sharing systems an advantage (Box, DropBox, OneDrive) Required
- 4+ years administrative experience supporting an integrated team
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Travel Requirement < 5%
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement