We are PepsiCo Sales. We are game changers, mountain movers and history makers. We are a diverse group, spread among 200 countries and united by a shared set of values and goals. That’s why we Perform with Purpose. Together, we blaze new trails, succeed, celebrate and never settle for second best. At PepsiCo, we’re committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, to strengthen the company as a whole.
Are you hungry to be a part of the World’s largest portfolio of billion dollar food and beverage brands? Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
Frito Lay is PepsiCo’s snack manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit. They have the world’s largest portfolio of billion dollar foods and are specifically responsible for the growth of some of America’s favorite snack foods, including FRITOS®, LAY’S®, DORITOS®, CHEETOS®, AND TOSTITOS®.
Frito-Lay is looking for an Administrative Assistant.
The successful candidate will have highly developed interpersonal and communication skills. The Assistant must be capable of taking a task with minimal instructions and exceeding expectations, with strong follow up skills and a detail orientation. The successful candidate will be flexible and adaptable to a fast paced environment and changing priorities.
- Answers questions and provides front-line support to various cross-functional teams and employees
- Support team in the analysis, coordination and execution of various programs, organize and produce computer based presentations.
- Independently resolves telephone inquiries from customers or escalates issues to management.
- This position is also responsible for coordinating the hiring process; tracking, testing and coordinating all steps in the interview process for candidates applying for route sales and merchandising positions.
- Must be able to meet deadlines for various information that is needed from several sources.
- This key position is the front-line for employees needing assistance.
- Candidates must have 2 years previous Administrative Assistant work preferably in a sales environment
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including advanced knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Some working knowledge of HR processes and be able to handle some employee benefit questions.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Basic to intermediate math skills to calculate sales data and create reports
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and be detailed oriented in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently, while possessing the flexibility to assist others
- Some overtime, as needed
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement