The main responsibilities of Net Revenue Management Analyst will be:
- Support developing a 3-5 year NRM Capability Roadmap working closely with commercial stakeholders and sales finance, conduct relevant supporting analysis & engage relevant market unit functional leads to support as required.
- Support the NRM 2.0 program development and execute in Turkey BU to cover all revenue management levers: Price elasticity; promotion effectiveness; mix management. This includes automation of basic NRM analytical tasks and leveraging big data to unlock complex business and demand drivers.
- Lead/ support projects on NRM Systems and Process development to infuse right capabilities to unlock growth across both Traditional and Organized Trade while enabling increased spending visibility and effectiveness.
- In partnership with key functions (Insights, IT, GTM Strategy etc), define the future state differentiated RM capability required to cater for key growth channels and challenges: E-Commerce; Away from Home; Direct to Consumer; Personalized Value.
- Partner with the Strategic Foresights & Shopper Insights teams, as well as external agencies to define the next generation approach to Pack, Price & Promotional research, data & optimisation techniques, including leverage of big data and development of a “personalised value” proposition.
- Partner with the Sales Capability lead to build plans to equip our Sales Teams with inherent Revenue Management capability and input to the future talent model for Sales.
- Consolidating and mapping disparate data sources (internal & external) combined with market leading analytics to drive real time insight in order to gain competitive advantage.
- Engage and project manage external 3rd party suppliers as required (Data & Analytics experts) to get to robust solutions that can be rolled out in Turkey Business Unit.
- University degree
- Min 4 years CPG experience with at least 2 years Revenue Management experience, preferably including both Strategy & Execution and covering each discipline (Pack/Price/Promotions/Trade Terms/Mix)
- Strong commercial and analytical ability
- Deep analytical expertise, financial / P&L competency, consumer research experience, Conjoint experience, elasticity measurement techniques
- Experience of Sales Finance/ Customer planning (TPM) systems deployment and use
- Core Planning Process definition and implementation
- Insights & agency experience across both Shopper & Consumer
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Job Type: Regular