- Facilitating the Turkey Sales and Operations planning (working with marketing and Trade marketing) and Key Account plans in terms of volume and dates,
- Creating & leading the final demand forecast at country level, by format, BDC (similar to bag), SKU / Flavour with 24 months horizon,
- Manager & Lead the sales forecast at each DC & client of Turkey network at SKU level and for the first 4 & 16 weeks. Focal point with Sales Supervisors, Regional Managers, Key Accounts to capture the future actions to enrich the baseline forecast,
- Drive IS&OP process; ensure forecast 24 months out to target, reliability and quality of customer promotions and NPD’s in the demand plans by driving IS&OP and NPD process adherence,
- Manage the delivery of AOP volumes of BU, actively contribute to building the companywide shared forecast,
- Participates in the category teams of the BU to support the development of strong business plans,
- Delivers insights to the customer/channel portfolio optimization process,
- For all the previous cases, ensure the correct setup and maintenance of Demand Planning module in MGX, cleaning the history and assigning the correct statistical formula and parameters for each SKU.
- As a leader of TT demand planning process for Turkey, ensure the consensus between central and local forecast for the first 16 weeks of the horizon.
- As a leader of Turkey OT Demand Planning process, define and communicate the plans and priorities to Turkish area demand planners to be included in their short term forecast,
- Challenging and pushing back commercial team volumes for NPD and client events to minimize write off risk,
- Active participation in all demand projects to automate & simplify processes to increase value added with fewer resources,
- Building Supply Chain capability Strategic Growth agenda; design demand planning processes for new business requirements.
- University Degree (preferable in Engineering or Economics), MBA is a plus
- Min 10 years experience, more than 4 years of experience in Supply Chain Planning (specially demand and inventory planning)
- Excellent command of Turkish and English
- Expert in Capacity planning, production planning and Materials and purchasing processes, Sales and Revenue management processes
- Excellent command of MS office
- Coordination and project management skills. Multi-country coordination experience is desirable.
- Problem solving (results/solutions oriented)
- Communication, Negotiation, Analytical skills
Job Type: Regular