PepsiCo is on the look-out for a Quality Document Controller to join our Manufacturing function on a temporary contract basis, up to 12 months.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi.
We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 17 locations across 11 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
This role focuses on managing the day to day activities in the compliance team and providing daily Quality support to the Concentrate Operations and effective implementation of the Ireland Quality Strategy and other PepsiCo quality initiatives. This role will report to the Ireland Compliance Manager.
- Ensure release and control of all hard copy documents where necessary in Carrigaline
- Work closely with all plant departments in Carrigaline to finalise content of internal documentation and post on DMS i.e. SOPs, and records etc
- Organize and lead cross functional documentation reviews and ensure visibility to all stakeholders on new document releases
- Track performance of teams in maintaining accurate documentation
- Liaise with the U.S. on changes and issues with the Document Management Systems
- Support all plant functions in meeting PepsiCo documentation requirements
- Identify training needs resulting from documentation changes & ensure training needs have been communicated to relevant parties
- Manage & maintain training records for the Quality department in Carrigaline
- Deliver induction and refresher Quality and Food Safety Training in both Carrigaline and External warehouses where appropriate
- Ensure state of readiness for all Third-Party Audits. Manage all pre-audit activities to ensure successin external and internal audits.
- Manage the internal audit program for the site and lead the internal audit team to ensure conformance to schedule and drive corrective actions resulting from Internal Plant Auditing. Ensure communication and visibility of the consolidated list.
- PC1 Reviewer for Little Island and Carrigaline
- DMS Set Up Requests for Carrigaline employees – this also includes giving extra access to employees already set up on the system
- NCM meeting set up for Carrigaline
- Provide cross plant support for counterpart where necessary
- Third level qualification in a science related discipline, food science, chemistry or equivalent ideally to Degree Level
- Experience in a Quality related position with strong documentation skills
- Proficient in the use word, excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible regarding priority changes
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
For the purposes of external advertising we have called this role a Quality Document Controller. However please note that the internal job title the successful candidate will have will be SC QC Sr Coordinator
#LI-IRELANDRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary