The Data Analytics Manager provides technology strategy and insightful analysis of business activity related to Supplier Financial Services (SFS) within PepsiCo North America Shared Services (NASS). Key responsibilities include RPA (robotic process automation) development, SQL query and VBA macro writing, and consolidating, analyzing and communicating data related to spend, trade liabilities, cash flow and Days Payable Outstanding (DPO). The position is also responsible for addressing performance gaps and opportunities through various technologies and performing ad hoc analyses that facilitate problem-solving and influence sound decision-making by the Business Units served by NASS. Primary customers include NASS leadership and associates, divisional controllers and PepsiCo cross-functional teams.
- Build capability and capacity through identification, design and development of automation using RPA, SQL Query, VBA and other tools and technologies
- Use in-depth knowledge and expertise with various querying and reporting tools and languages to mine, consolidate and analyze data for ad hoc requests and research assignments
- Develop and refine queries and reports that address the unique and evolving needs of the Business Units
- Identify and effect systems and process improvement opportunities through automation and participate in cross-functional collaboration to help develop and implement solutions
- Work with Sr. Manager and Director to determine and track overall technology strategy and roadmap
- Research, analyze and explain cash flow impacts relative to Accounts Payable
- Review, analyze and report results on certain liability accounts for the Business Units on a period basis
- Prepare and analyze KPI’s and interpret analytical findings
- Provide insights and analysis as needed in support of special projects
- Manage two direct reports
The successful candidate will possess advanced technical acumen and excellent analytical skills, and be capable of building collaborative relationships to work effectively with others and drive for results in a dynamic environment.
- Degree in related field of study (e.g., Information Systems, Engineering, Finance, Mathematics, etc) preferred
- At least 5 years of relevant business experience and practical exposure in some of the following roles: automation development, backend reporting development, data mining and root cause analysis, summary and interpretation of financial data
- Highly advanced Excel skills and proficiency in PowerPoint
- ERP system reporting experience, preferably in both Oracle and SAP; BW and Teradata experience a plus
- SQL query and VBA macro writing expertise
- RPA Automation skills
- Demonstrated excellent analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; experience presenting to leadership
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement