- Holds MBA degree with background of Supply Chain Management or any relevant degree.
- Significant Supply Chain Operational knowledge and experience (Structure, Spend, Best Practices, Trends)
- Must have a quick learning ability to understand and use supply chain information /management systems and procedures including finance.
- Considerable skill in oral and written communications
- Skill in time management, organization, and long-range planning
- Demonstrate initiative, strong multi-tasking skills, good judgment, sense of urgency and professionalism and maintain confidentiality in dealing with sensitive matters and business information
- Ability to compile and analyze complex data and pull reports from various systems with strong attention to detail and accuracy
Job Type: Regular