PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is known for more than just our fun products and great brands. We've also got great people that work hard, focus on results and have a lot of fun doing it!
Company Profile: As part of the global powerhouse PepsiCo, PepsiCo Foods Canada (Frito Lay) is more than just snacks. Across Canada and the world, we have a broad portfolio of powerful brands including Lay's, Doritos, Tostitos, Pepsi, Aquafina, Tropicana, Quaker and Gatorade to name a few.
With over 5,000 employees nationwide, PepsiCo Canada is committed to building a family of tasty, delicious snacks that grows and prospers. And that's just the beginning. With six manufacturing facilities, 50 major distribution centers and 70,000+ customers from coast to coast, we're constantly searching for committed, hardworking individuals to help build our team
PepsiCo Foods Canada has a current opening at the Frito Lay Manufacturing Facility in Cambridge, ON for a Crewing Coordinator.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate the crewing of multiple production lines and classification to ensure the manufacturing department is able to operate effectively and efficiently
- Track and report attendance of frontline employee population
- Attend and lead various crewing related meetings
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 4:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Thursday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work with various personalities
- Ability to multitask
- Great attention to detail
- High sense of urgency
- Comfortable in a fast paced environment with multiple shifting priorities
- Excellent organizational ability
- OSSD or equivalent (College or University Degree Preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Must be willing to work all shifts and workweeks, including weekends
- Must own results in the Crewing Department
Job Type: Regular