IT Operations Sr Associate
The selected candidate will join a team supporting approximately 380 employees. Responsible for on-site troubleshooting, repair, configuration and deployment of desktops and laptops, printers, and mobile devices. Troubleshoot issues including but not limited to: Windows/Mac OS, web browsers, Wi-Fi connectivity, and enterprise applications in a corporate environment. Candidate must have a solid customer focus, outstanding problem solving and written communication skills, and must be extremely organized and able to work without direct supervision.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for installation, implementation, maintenance, troubleshooting and/or repair of desktops, laptops, printers, and associated peripherals.
- Image, install, configure and deploy PC's.
- Diagnose and resolve software issues in a Windows or Mac operating system.
- Document and track all issues thoroughly in ServiceNow to make certain that all issues are addressed within appropriate timeframes.
- Configure and troubleshoot applications and equipment such as Office 365, iPhone, and mobile devices.
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Cisco AnyConnect, Symantec Endpoint Protection, ServiceNow, and AirWatch.
- Provide training and education for end users to include Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Document processes, actions, and system requirements.
- Contribute to projects and responsibilities including high priority issues and routine after-hours on-call rotation.
- Identify, investigate and deliver preventative solutions for reoccuring trends.
- Lift and carry computer equipment weighing up to 50 pounds and move equipment under desks.
• Minimum Education: High School diploma or GED. Associate or bachelor’s degree, a plus.
• 4 years’ experience in a desktop service role.
• 4 years minimum experience working in a Windows based corporate environment, troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware issues with PC's and mobile devices.
• 4 years minimum experience troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving client network, connectivity, wireless and VPN issues in an enterprise environment.
• 4 years in a customer support role.
• Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
• Understanding the fundamentals of network and server/desktop administration, installations, upgrades, techniques, tools, materials, and equipment.
• Familiarity of processes required to perform diagnostic and technical tasks on PC systems.
• Must perform well in high-energy, dynamic and team-oriented environments.
Job Type: Regular