PEPSICO FOODS CANADA
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
* Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
* One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
* We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
* Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
* Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
If you're looking for a challenging position with one of the world's leading snack food companies, here's your chance to join our team as a Full Time Account Merchandiser.
You would be working 40 hours or more a week, Monday to Friday and some weekends. 7 day availability is required.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Stocking shelves at our major accounts with our PepsiCo Foods Canada products, including Lays, Doritos, Cheetos, Tostitos and Rold Gold
- Setting up displays
- Selling product and working towards weekly sales goals
- Customer service
If you are a self-starter with a passion for customer service we want to talk to you!
- Strong communication and organizational skills and possess a high energy level
- Looking for a hands on and physically demanding experience
- Strong attention to detail
- A morning person (or willing to start working at the crack of dawn)
- Thrive in fast-paced environments, and enjoy working independently
- Experience in retail and/or food service would be an asset
- You must have a valid driver’s license, a clean driving record and reliable transportation to and from work
PepsiCo Canada’s Recruitment process includes robust phone and face to face interviews with all candidates. No legitimate offer of employment from PepsiCo Canada would ever require a candidate to pay for any pre-employment service or training. If you suspect you may have been contacted by someone falsely claiming to be PepsiCo Canada please contact the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501.
#LI-CDNFoodsRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary