- Build Analytics, Customer/Shopper Insights and CATMAN agenda in West Balkans BU.
- Grow business by promoting the philosophy of Shopper/Customer centricity, and act as central reference point on shopper, customer and competitor information for Commercial teams.
- Drive the strategic planning processes to deliver insight-led plans that create retailer, shopper, category and PepsiCo advantage. Establish Shopper-centric collaboration with customers and PepsiCo status as a trusted category advisor.
- Ensure cross-functional cooperation to support customer development programs, ensure common business performance understanding and focus against aligned objectives
- Partner with Revenue Management to drive insights and analytics into pack-price-promotion strategy, development and execution. Maximize ROI across marketplace investments
- Lift and shift PEP insights and category management practices. Facilitate sharing of best practice and optimization/commercialization opportunities across the region
- Guide Commercial leaders in using Insights for creating strategy. Initiate and deliver Insights & CatMan workshops for Sales/TM/marketing in cooperation with CoE Team.
- Manage respective budgets and evaluate opportunities to expand RMS and other research tools in export markets.
- Leverage Analytics to bring clarity to Category, PEP & Competitor performance.
- Proactively analyse and prepare presentations on market trends, consumer/ shopper behaviors in different categories and distribution channels. Draw conclusions, translate key performance drivers into commercial opportunities and make recommendations to WB & Baltics leadership team to add value to our business
- Influence business decision-making with insights analytics and serve as category growth driver expert identifying opportunities for category development in all distribution channels and in all WB & Baltics countries
- Integrate knowledge into iS&OP and PSP processes
- Lead Category/PEP forecasting to ground and drive AOP Plans and Initiatives.
- Lead Shopper research and Shopper driven initiatives to uncover key shopper opportunities in WB & Baltics MU.
- Understand shopper behaviour, customer strategies & category roles and build strong strategies that convert shoppers into actual buyers of our products. Build advantaged insights that allows PepsiCo to influence shoppers at each step of the Path to Purchase journey to continuously choose PepsiCo products.
- Ensure that insights are integrating in our commercial strategies and business plans and clearly communicate them to internal stakeholders and key customers
- Lead Category Management team to grow and become integral partners to top customers.
- Strengthen indispensable partnership with senior customer contacts by identifying key store, category & shopper risks & opportunities and then leading mutually beneficial strategic projects as a result of insights analysis and key findings
- Plan Retailer’s category and PEP brands growth via in-store drivers’ optimisation:
- Range optimisation
- Primary shelf optimisation
- Promo/ 2nd display optimisation
- Improved navigation at shelf
- Build and develop compelling selling stories for our clients. Create long term Category Vision and gain category captaincy with major retailers
- Education: University degree, MA in economics, sociology, marketing or management
- Minimum 8-10yrs of experience in insights/Cat Man
- Preferable broad FMCGs commercial experience (Sales, Marketing and/or Insights)
- Excellent knowledge of both continuous data and ad hoc shopper research, with a highly developed knowledge of Nielsen databases.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel, Power Point and industry leading software & tools to visualize & drive recommendations, ability to work with extensive databases
- Results oriented professional with strong leadership and people management skills. Proactive, systematic, team player with sharpened multicultural openness.
- Strong analytical skills, able to synthesize and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends, events to generate insights
- Excellent speaker and story-teller, sound credible, curious with strong presentation skills (in English as well)
- Managerial experience, team leader, ability to lead and motivate the team
- Ability to manage a matrix organization, able to build strong relationships with peers and senior management
Job Type: Regular