Do you want to be part of one of the most important foods and beverages companies of the world?
PepsiCo is a global leader in foods and beverages with a portfolio of 22 brands that generate more million dollars per year. Today we are looking for our next:
Virtual Process Coordinator – Learning Coe LATAM
Principal purpose –
Build and improve the virtual learning strategy across LATAM, supporting the Functional teams, SDT's teams, and HRBP's with the virtual tools we offer as PepsiCo University.
Main responsabilities –
- Design Front Line and Non Front Linea virtual training offer programs for LATAM employees
- Develop rapid-eLearning courses to support Sales and Operations training plan
- Lead WebEx sessions to support the sectors virtual training deployment
- Support the OU Leaders in virtual Town Halls and communication sessions
- Learning Management System Gatekeeper for LATAM
- Enable the Learning SDT teams to became Virtual Training Coordinators
- Administrate and apply the budget for the virtual developments across LATAM
- Support and follow up to Compliance certifications
- PepsiCo University platform and My Learning portal operation
- Collaborate in LATAM’s Practice Communities to ensure the design and development of virtual training curricula
- Design multimedia for Sales, Operations and Safety teams.
- Support target 10 accelerator across LATAM
In PepsiCo, we are committed to offer equal development opportunities to all the candidates, no matter the religion, race, sexual orientation, nationality, age, etc. We respect and appreciate the diversity as a workforce and innovation to the organization.
If you have the profile that we are looking, send us your CV by this via, if it's possible that you can participate in this process we will contact you ASAP, if not we will keep your info in our base data for 6 months.
¡Thank you so much for your interest in PepsiCo!
Experience and profile –
- Communication skills to interact with Senior Leaders across LATAM
- Presentation skills to sell a high impact strategy
- Collaborate extensively across multiple geographies and functions
- Understand Sector business needs and key strategic needs to translate them in virtual strategies.
- Full domain of English and Spanish language
Job Type: Indefinido