- Develops technological regulations for the production of dairy products.
- Develops recipes and technology for the production of new products, organizes the production of test batches of products.
- Prepares laboratory samples of new products, organizes tasting.
- Regular review and update of working technological regulations and recipes in order to optimize the loss of raw materials and materials, energy consumption in the production of finished products.
- Develops and implements control over the norms of consumption of raw materials and materials for the production of finished products and for the introduction of new products.
- Develops, introduces in the production of sanitary washing facilities and equipment to ensure a high level of food safety of finished products.
- Select, test and order leaven cultures for the production of dairy products.
- Organizes and controls the storage and usage of leaven cultures.
- Controls the yield of curd, analyzes deviations, develops corrective measures aimed at increasing the yield of curd semi-finished products.
- Participates in the development of activities aimed at improving the efficiency of the company's resources.
- Ensures the constant working of the 1C ERP system, organizes training on the formation of technological documents as a key user.
- Participates in the analysis of the causes of production of non-conforming products, the development of corrective measures.
- Participates in the preparation and conduct of certification, inspection, planned and unscheduled audits.
- Conducts training for personnel in direct and matrix subordination on the technology of dairy production.
- Is the main member of the tasting commission.
- Plans and manages department costs within AOP
- Education: higher, technology of production of dairy products.
- Necessary skills: development of new products, technology for the production of dairy products, development of standard losses
- Deep knowledge of quality standards (AIB, GMP, HACCP, ISO 22000 FSSC 22000).
- 5+ working years experience in production, dairy products are advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Experience of team management
- Fluency in Georgian and Russian languages, English is required on intermediate level
- Proficient user of MS Office programs
- Decision making and innovative approach
Job Type: Regular