PepsiCo is one of the world’s leading food and beverage companies with products sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo is expanding its Global Information Security team, including the Cyber Fusion Center, in Warsaw Poland. The Information Security team in Warsaw, established in 2015, is growing and expanding global capabilities to protect PepsiCo and enable the business securely. That is why we are looking for:
Information Security Assurance Specialist
The role is a blend of functional, business, and technical skills that requires an understanding of Data Classification and IT application technology concepts to assess and validate the security standards.
In general it will be responsible for Data Protection Evaluations (DPE) and application DPE reassessments on different global markets.
The role will be also leading the application teams through the Data Protection Evaluation to classify data and complete questionnaire to assess the application compliance with InfoSec Standards.
At the same time will be dedicated to close cooperation with sector IT teams to identify application scope, develop and maintain assessment timelines, support teams in data classification efforts, and assess application compliance with the Information Security Standards.
- Global position in a highly skilled, multinational team
- The opportunity to contribute to enterprise wide projects in an iconic, leading manufacturing company
- Learning and development possibilities
- Brand new office located downtown
- Private medical care and insurance
- Multisport card
- Drive information security practices and processes
- Lead Data Protection Evaluations and reassessments for different Sectors
- Assess Application compliance with Information Security Standards
- Become a SME for the Data Classification Security standard and how it relates to project technologies
- Lead Data Protection Evaluation Sector assessment launches from start to finish
- Train IT applications on Data Protection Evaluation
- Drive reoccurring application Data Protection Reassessments to maintain current results
- Present updates to various stakeholders and levels throughout the organization
- Partner with BISO teams to identify and escalate where exceptions are required
- Create and maintain reports and provide regular metrics
- Advocate idM Access request processes in compliance with security policies and audits.
- Review idM Request forms for relevance to their sector, when appropriate.
- 5+ years of IT and/or cyber experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Security
- Project Management experience is preferred
- Self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and takes initiative.
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact effectively with direct managers, IT and business teams
- Experience working in a global environment,
- Familiarity with Data Classification including GDPR and privacy
.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular