Bring your passion and talent to our stage and share our PepsiCo vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
Come join our Global Business Services function that leverages our scale globally and strengthens and builds capabilities to fuel our growth
We are seeking a A&M Procurement Manager responsible to lead A&M Procurement agenda for Snacks & Beverages categories in the market and is responsible for optimization on Non-working A&M initiatives in line with SS2.0 NWA&M policy, particularly in the area of agency fees, Ad production & A&M reporting. This role will be based in Hyderabad, India and will report to Marketing Services Sr. Manager.
- This role will lead the A&M Procurement agenda for Snacks & Beverages categories in the market and is responsible for optimization on Non-working A&M initiatives in line with SS2.0 NWA&M policy, particularly in the area of agency fees, Ad production & A&M reporting.
- Implement Decide ware Agency life-cycle management platform for key agencies in the market
- Develop and maintain preferred supplier lists approved by the category leads and updated annually; socialize the use of the list by brand teams & track adherence
- Support brand teams in agency negotiations & Ensure all commercial agreements with agencies have clear Scope of Work polupated in the prescribed SS NWA&M policy
- Partner with brand teams & legal to lead contracts with agency partners – ensure performance management KPIs are embedded into the agency contract and linked to agency compensation
- Partner with brand marketing and finance teams in the tracking & reporting of working / non-working A&M in achieving set % working A&M targets
- Drive increased visibility for A&M (PEP, STB, Unilateral, Co-op, JV, etc.), parts of which are not currently captured by financial A&M reports
- Support brand teams to ensure that all ad production projects <$100M are managed through appointed ad production consultant; leverage ad production consultants in markets where not currenly used
- Set up a process to ensure Brand Central is kept updated with content produced in the market
Key Competencies Required:
- Highly collaborative – works well with others, including Marketing services teams, internal marketing stakeholders and external suppliers, to deliver results
- Highly organized and responsive, with the ability to deliver tight SLA deadlines
- Familiarity with the agency-marketer landscape
- High integrity – won’t compromise on values to get results
- Analytical – ability to analyze data and draw conclusions to find actionable solutions
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in marketing procurement at an FMCG in the market OR 5-6 years of agency finance experience in a mainline agency in the market
- Some experience with agency negotiations either at the agency end or at a marketer is mandatory
- Experience using best-in-class sourcing strategies for marketing spends specifically supplier evaluation, selection, performance reporting, contract negotiations, price inflation management & savings metrics is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in any disciple.
- Good communication skills and proficiency in English language
Job Type: Regular