- Execute the yearly Annual Operating Plan (AOP) process through having a solid action plan in his unit which includes infrastructure requirements for the next year to achieve volume, market share, profitability and productivity results.
- Set the DC/Unit must win battles and KPIs, in addition to managing the D&A within the DC/Unit.
- Lead the monthly reporting of results within his DC/Unit; in charge of acting on monthly tactical calendar and to deliver channels topline plan.
- Develop accurate weekly Sales Inventory Production (SIP).
- Ensure proper execution of all merchandising and operational priorities (to include Trade promotion planning and budget tracking).
- Leading people planning process and provide ongoing coaching to all supervisors and ensure they are properly equipped, trained and motivated to achieve their objectives.
- Lead on all Direct Sales Distribution & Indirect Sales Distribution Go To Market (GTM) transformation interventions to reach target productivity.
- Manage revenue, profitability and Cost To Serve (Discounts & Allowances (D&A) and Sales & Distribution (S&D) costs) across the DC/Unit and drives commitment to meeting financial goals.
- Ensure control over company assets across the assigned DC/Unit i.e. coolers and B&C count.
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the Health & Safety programs in the field.
- Solid proven Business & People leadership skills; lead on large scale organization.
- Excellent business knowledge of sales and distribution, preferably in Beverages/FMCG industry.
- Good strategy setting; along with very solid GTM experience.
- Good financials background.
- Solid Field experience and market /channel design and tactical critical experience.
- Revenue management and productivity concepts.
- Advanced communication skills
Job Type: Regular