What does the role involve?µ
You will be working on the roll-out of a new tool that is called “Liquid Sales Force”. This entails a newly developed app that PepsiCo employees can use when doing their groceries. The app will allow the PepsiCo headquarter to push questions over to employees doing their weekly shopping. These questions will be specifically on the execution and development of our business in-store. You will be in charge of the development of the app as well as the roll-out of the app towards the audience. This means that you will need to develop internal communication campaigns which will involve lots of internal alignment. The post launch phase will also be one of your responsibilities.
Besides Liquid Sales Force you will also be involved in the daily follow-up of our Field CRM tool which is called SalesForce+. Tasks in SalesForce+ will be varying from data entry to thorough analysis of the effectiveness of our field team.
Lastly, you will be integrated as well in our “Time & Motion” project that will measure the exact time spend of our salesforce and will help us to finetune their daily occupation.
In this internship you will be mostly in contact with the district managers and the sales reps. Next to that you will need to liaise intensively as well with BIS, account management, category management and shopper marketing.
You will report to the Field Sales Manager BeNeLux with clear dotted lines to the District Managers in Belgium.
Therefore you will be based in the Zaventem office.
- Which stores are visited?
- What type of action is being done in-store?
- What have we been selling in-store?
- Making sure our distribution is top
- Making sure our marketing campaigns are well translated on the shopfloor
- Making sure our products are being sold through the big retailers in the BeNeLux
- Getting annual deals on purchase prices
- Agree on distribution levels
- Make arrangements on periodical promotions
- Guarantee a good execution of our marketing mix at the retailer
- Number of facings per product(group) per store
- Distribution level of new product introductions
- Promotion efficiency
- Store deliveries
- Prices and volumes
At PepsiCo, we are not only proud of our market leading brands, but also attach great value to growth opportunities and personal development. Next to working with inspirational and creative colleagues, we offer sufficient training opportunities to give our professionals the opportunity to achieve great results. At PepsiCo we foster an informal working atmosphere and value everyone’s input and ideas. No day is ever the same and you will constantly be challenged to bring out your best! PepsiCo was rewarded this year once again with the Top Employer Belgium and Top Employer Europe certification.
As an intern, you will not only be remunerated for your role, which will include travel allowances, but also get several opportunities which will ensure that you have a holistic, and fun experience for six months. For example, you, are given multiple chances to connect with the current interns (15-20) that help in knowledge and experience sharing; get to take home goodies from the company every Friday, to name a few!
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Who are we looking for?
You are someone who:
- Is available full-time for a challenging internship of 6 months starting from August 2019
- Is a Bachelor/Master student or graduated (max. 3 months)
- Can adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Does not flinch from convincing colleagues of other departments with our sales plans
- Who is capable of working with deadlines and has an affinity with the FMCG sector
- Has a hands-on mentality and is very proactive
- Has computer skills (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
- Is fluent in English, Dutch and French (in both speaking and writing)
Upload your CV! By uploading your CV, you will automatically apply for the Next Interns Day on the 17th of May 2019. During this day the selection for this internship will take place. The deadline for the uploading of your CVs is the 13th of May 2019 (18:00h).
After considering your application, we will give you the opportunity to answer a few questions via a phone interview. For questions regarding this internship vacancy, please contact Matt Sevenants (+32 2 714 05 79 or email@example.com).Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable