PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
- Strong Employee and Labour Relations capability
- Able to build trust with large groups of employees
- Coach to senior and middle managers
- Able to harness community of service to deliver solutions
- Strong HR execution skills
- Able to partner with Solution Delivery Teams in delivering across the agenda
- Master’s Degree, in HR or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 6 years’ work experience, of which 3 years relevant management experience within a corporate working environment, preferable FMCG
- Experience in working in an international matrix environment
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Willingness to travel to all Dutch sites
- You have genuine interest in how the company operates in this area and are keen on keeping track of the latest developments in the world of digitalization.
Job Type: Regular