*Please note that this is a remote work opportunity*
The Sr Analyst plays a key role by developing and providing readiness and training for major business integrations, systems implementation and productivity initiatives across the Supply Chain teams. You will support development and lead training and capability programs that ensure sustainable work processes in the field as well as headquarters support functions, with an emphasis on Supply Chain systems/applications.
The individual will actively engage with field operations teams to identify and address pain points and deliver training to address capability gaps. In addition, the individual will participate in project development to address identified pain points.
The Sr Analyst will support the Supply Chain teams in project execution by providing change management and training expertise as opportunities arise.
The individual will assist in optimizing/streamlining business processes to improve efficiency across the network.
This role will also support the developing of maintenance training programs for PBNA that leverage the concepts and practices being utilized in Global Operations.
- Support the development and execution of Performance Based Training initiatives for PBNA Production Plants
- Support the improvement in TE and RE across all sites
- Interact with plant Operations, TPM, Maintenance, OEM and Engineering Resources to develop sustainability training and certification programs
- Support the productivity improvement strategy, including project development, for all Plant Operations/Maintenance/Engineering resources.
- Work with Global teams to leverage training initiatives
This role will require about 50% travel on average due to the need to work on site with Field Operations which is the primary customer of the Specialist deliverables
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years experience in Supply Chain
- Experience in two or more functions within Supply Chain (e.g. Manufacturing, Warehousing, Engineering, Training, etc.)
- Strong change management skills, experience with supporting change readiness initiatives
- Experience in training supply chain business processes or systems capabilities via class room or webinars
- Team leadership and team development experience
- Executive presence and influencing skills
- Experience in training systems and methodology
- Strong communications skills
- Understanding of plant manufacturing and support systems
Job Type: Regular