PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
This role covers all Logistics spend for SWE including Warehousing, Transportation (both international & domestic), Pallets, Co-Packing.
- Be responsible for supporting the SWE Logistics Procurement Manager to deliver large productivity projects & market tenders.
- Work with local stakeholders to ensure logistics requirements are met in upcoming tenders
- Analyze and report on market data, KPIs, and tender responses, providing clear and accurate reports for decision making process
- Work with Sector teams on Pan-EU projects & provide local data accordingly
- Degree in Business/Economics/Logistics or similar
- Speak English & Spanish fluently
- Valuable previous experience in Purchasing/Logistics
- Good IT skills, must be competent in Excel (Vlookup), Word, PPT
- Proactive attitude and analytical mind
We are looking for someone who can start as soon as possible with availability at least 12 months full time.
#LI-SPAINRelocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Temporary