Pepsi Beverages Company (PBC) is PepsiCo's beverage manufacturing, sales and distribution operating unit in the United States, Canada and Mexico. PBC makes sells and delivers approximately 75 percent of PepsiCo's North American beverage volume. Its diverse portfolio includes some of the world's most widely recognized beverage brands, including Pepsi, Mountain Dew, Sierra Mist, Aquafina, Gatorade, SoBe, Lipton, and Amp Energy. In many markets, PBC also manufactures and/or distributes allied brands, including Dr Pepper, Crush, ROCKSTAR, and Muscle Milk.
At PBC, employees have an Unquenchable Spirit to delight consumers with the brands they love, to improve the communities in which they live and work, and to build exciting careers. If you're looking for a company that puts a premium on leadership, teamwork and responsibility, you belong at PBC.
This position contributes to the success of the Pepsi Beverages Company by providing general administrative support for the PBC Mason City location.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Provide support with creating House Route Handheld invoices for customers picking up product at location, Redemption Credit Invoices and other invoices needed
- Assist with answering incoming calls in a professional and pleasant manner
- Process Weekly Full Service Audit Reports for Market FSV Manager
- Full Service Fund Administrator and period reconciliation
- FADV (DOT)/Geo Tab Market Reports
- Back up Payroll duties as assigned
- Telecom – iPhone & iPad maintenance for location and Handheld & printer repairs
- Distribute mail and overnight packages.
- Perform general administrative support including but not limited to running reports, copying, filing, & faxing
- Show strong attention to detail
- Demonstrate self-motivation and initiative
- Demonstrate strong computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Provide timely and efficient service to internal and external customers.
- Other duties, special projects and cross training as assigned
Basic Job Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office and comfortable in a digital environment
- Ability to work independently and under time constraints with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills - ability to influence others
- Must be able to work overtime as required, including Holiday’s if needed to process payroll
Previous administrative experienceRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement