- Contribute in the development of consumer and customer strategies in order to set the future direction of the business through the delivery of vital insights.
- Lead the analysis and proactively respond to industry, consumer, and competitive trends to capitalize growth opportunities and achieve company goals.
- Support the design of the country's market research plan
- Ensure compliance with the research plan and its budget execution
- Supporting marketing units in decision-making based on information from studies to carry out the quality control of the different market research providers
- Participate actively in the discussions of brand building, positioning, segmentation and growth
- Lead work in conjunction with bottlers or key clients
- Contribute to the strategic decisions taken by the company to be the person who provides the relevant insights with which marketing or sales can make both short and medium term decisions in search of achieving the stated objectives
- Professional of Business Administrator, Industrial Engineer, Psychologist, Economist
- Advanced English
- Postgraduate desirable
- Experience in Processes of market research and application of marketing and commercial strategies, general knowledge of business operation, handling of excel, management of numbers at medium-advanced level
- Experience of 4 years +
Job Type: Indefinido