Recruitment Specialist - manufacturing
Possible location: Grodzisk Maz., Michrów, Tomaszów Maz., Warszawa
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
PepsiCo in Poland produces snacks and beverages in 4 modern plants: 2 snacks plants in Grodzisk Mazowiecki and Tomaszów Mazowiecki and 2 beverages plants in Michrów and Żnin. We are operating on 19 production lines employing around 1500 people there who support our day-to-day business in delivering every year over 80M tons of high quality snacks and over 900MM litres of desirable beverages portfolio.
Our Polish team is part of the Talent Acquisition team that manages the entire CEGB region (Central Europe & Greater Balkans).
As we’re growing, we are on the lookout for Recruitment Specialist who will support us in securing a continuous supply of brilliant talent to our plants.
In your new role you will:
- partner to Plant Managers in filling all manufacturing open roles to secure current and future business needs
- handle end-to-end recruitment for open positions in 4 PepsiCo Plants located in Grodzisk Mazowiecki, Tomaszów Mazowiecki, Michrów and Żnin
- Running recruitment projects shows up in plants with special focus on production front-line positions
- Building candidate pipeline (creating job ads, posting using various means and communication channels, job fairs)
- Screening CV’s and conducting phone / on-site interviews
- Updating recruitment system on regular basis to ensure accurate data
- Providing regular recruitment status to Hiring Managers and other key stakeholders
- Taking care of candidate experience and closing requisitions.
- Providing robust and legally acceptable feedback to candidates based upon feedback from hiring manager.
- Presenting offers to candidates
- Playing a critical role in promoting our company brand (Job Fairs, cooperation with universities and technical schools, other employer branding projects, etc.)
- Participating in Europe & Global projects (like: Candidates Experience, Pre-Boarding, Employer Branding)
- Possibility to led own recruitment agenda with ongoing support of recruitment enthusiasts
- Work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals.
- Real business experience and close interactions with plant environment
- Possibility to use foreign languages and collaborate with cross-regional teams
- Exciting job in an international company, with opportunities to lead and contribute to different projects & actions (e.g. CSR, charity, Employer Branding, Well-Being)
- Min. 2-year experience in end-to-end recruitment processes including experience in massive recruitment in manufacturing area
- Highly developed project & time management skills
- Passion about sourcing, assessing, contacting with different personalities, new tools & technology
- Understanding labor market situation & open for introducing new ways of working
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Positive, proactive and entrepreneurial ‘Can-do attitude’
- Good analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
- Fluent Polish & conversational English
- Travelling to plant locations (approx. 30% of working time) - Driving license needed
- Higher education (bachelor’s degree or beyond)
.Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular