- Reports to the Light Refreshment Beverage (LRB) Marketing Manager and executes brand strategy for the Malaysia Carbonated Soft Drinks (CSD) Beverage portfolio in alignment with bottler and Regional Marketing Team (RMT)
- Develop local marketing calendar (including promotional campaigns and tactical plans) to meet Annual Operating Plan (AOP) targets, in consultation with LRB Mkting Mgr & bottler Marketing team
- Be the owner of implementing strategy and execution of CSD brand activation
- Manage/monitor Advertising & Marketing (A&M) budget to ensure spending within approved limits.
- Consolidate marketing-related reports and present to leadership team
- Custodian of all internal controls processes, specifically on the Marketing Funds Authorisation Request (MFAR) system & work with Finance to ensure proper tracking of expenses
- Supports LRB Marketing Manager on developmental work on new product/innovation – includes packaging, product, research, pricing. Liaise with relevant parties (RMT, R&D, Insights, Legal, Operations)
- Agency management – liaise & drive projects with multiple agencies (media, creative, research, advertising), ensure on-ground activation of all events/campaigns in accordance with plan.
- Research – analyse category trends & competitive trends (Nielsen)
- Training – conduct on-boarding sessions for new joiners
- Manage product samples – Conduct internal taste tests, maintain packaging files
- As A&M control owner, perform control roles and responsibility in accordance with PepsiCo Accountability model. Support Process Owner in driving GCS agenda. Understand the objective of the assigned control(s) and document the test script attributes for effective execution of the control, evaluate control effectiveness through testing as per GCS guidelines and maintain an audit trail to evidence execution of the activities. Ensure timely remediation of any control deficiencies.
- At least 6-8 years experience in a Marketing role in an FMCG environment
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Able to manage multiple and sometimes conflicting agendas/requirements
- Thinking Out of the Box, passion to learn & stretch
- Must be a self-starter, able to take up projects independently and develop own KPIs to achieve overall business results
- Good interpersonal, communication and influencing skills.
- Experienced in writing marketing briefs for specific media placements, promotions, sponsorships, research, etc.
- Must be organized, proactive, persistent, persuasive, patient, and meticulous.
#LI-APACRelocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular