When YOUR passion for Talent Acquisition excellence, meets OUR commitment to attracting and hiring the best. PepsiCo has a reputation for recruiting and developing top talent across the globe and you will be responsible for carrying on this proud legacy by delivering top talent to our clients.
As a member of the Global Talent Acquisition team, you will provide full lifecycle recruiting of Technical talent for our growing eCommerce team based in New York City.
You will have the opportunity to work with candidates in a highly competitive space and the ability to cultivate long-term relationships with the tech community. The role requires you to be agile in support of varying priorities as new initiatives develop.
PepsiCo – a global company with powerhouse brands including Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker, and Tropicana – is expanding its Global eCommerce Team. Given PepsiCo’s incredible reach – our foods and beverages are enjoyed more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories, and our value chain involves diverse partners ranging from farmers and food scientists to retailers and logistics specialists – the challenges we’re addressing are complex and the solutions will be deeply impactful.
Although PepsiCo is a large multinational company, the PepsiCo Global eCommerce Team prides itself on having the entrepreneurial, action-oriented culture of an exciting startup business. Our group includes startup founders, Silicon Valley veterans, food & beverage experts, and seasoned executives from digital transformation leaders such as Amazon and Walmart. Our goal is to build the technological products and capabilities that will reinvent our industry and make us the #1 food & beverage business in eCommerce for decades to come.
Our culture is driven by our employees. No two days are the same; we’re dynamic and full of passionate teams embracing new ideas through our collaborative spirit. At PepsiCo, What Makes You Unique, Makes Us Better!
What you’ll do:
- Own the full recruiting lifecycle across all requisitions, including intake discussions with hiring managers, sourcing, candidate screens, offer management, etc.
- Act as a strategic advisor to stakeholders on crafting compelling job descriptions, sourcing strategy, candidate attraction and engagement and external trends/marketplace data
- Act as a sourcing subject matter expert and deliver market insights back to the eCommerce team and business partners to drive educated sourcing strategies.
- Craft comprehensive search strategies, ensuring a sound understanding of the job responsibilities, requirements and talent gaps
- Source and recruit passive and active candidate in areas such as Data Engineers, Full Stack/Front End/Solutions Engineers, Data Scientists, Machine Learning Optimization, Supply Chain, and Product Managers
- Engage active and passive technical talent through outbound sourcing, resume screening, networking, referrals, recruitment events, etc.
- Partner with hiring managers and HR to execute strategies that yield consistent and strong results
- Understand the Technical space and PepsiCo’s employer value proposition to proactively source and attract eCommerce talent
- Provide candidates with an accurate and compelling story as to why PepsiCo is a leading “Employer of Choice”
- Leverage data and insights, prior knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies to engage passive candidates
- Host in-house recruitment events and attend relevant networking and community events
- Organize and lead post-interview debrief sessions with interview teams and manage the feedback process to determine next step actions in process.
- Extend offers of employment to selected candidates in collaboration with HR business partners
- Effectively partner with the TA Operations team to ensure all candidate/hiring manager coordination activities run smoothly and efficiently (job posting, scheduling, job offer processing, onboarding, etc.)
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with multiple stakeholders, including functional hiring managers, HR partner(s), and TA Operations in order to foster partnerships that yield consistent on-going communication, high-quality results, and efficient processes in order to build TA function credibility
- Communicate and educate clients on the staffing policies and processes for internal mobility and identify opportunities to advance those efforts as unified organization
- Assist in creating and maintaining a world-class candidate experience
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure OFCCP compliance
- Curiosity, confidence, optimism and kindness
- Have pride and passion for what you do
- Resilience and ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Active Ambassador to the company, interfacing with candidates and hiring managers
- Growth-minded - you’re eager to expand and go the extra mile
- Desire for impact - ready to take on responsibility and work collaboratively with your team and cross-functional stakeholders
- Multi-tasker - you consistently have competing priorities and have the ability to exceed all goals set for you
- Organized, customer focused, results-driven, work with sense of urgency
- Team player, strong collaborator & fun to be around
- Undergraduate Degree required
- Minimum of 3+ years recruitment experience in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Technical/eCommerce recruitment experience a must
- Seen as a subject matter expert with a proven track record of employing out of the box sourcing methods including but not limited to niche Technical job boards, Boolean search, and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with social and digital media such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Successful pipeline management using an ATS and CRM, Kenexa and Avature a plus
- Demonstrated ability to handle high volume
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Very organized, with ability to multitask and self-prioritize
- Adaptable, agile, strong follow up
- Self-starter attitude, entrepreneurial spirit with motivation to achieve
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement