PEPSICO FOODS CANADA
PepsiCo Canada employs nearly 10,000 Canadians and is organized into two business units - PepsiCo Beverages Canada, which includes brands such as Pepsi, Gatorade and Tropicana; and PepsiCo Foods Canada, which includes Frito Lay Canada and Quaker foods & snacks. PepsiCo Canada, in turn, belongs to the global PepsiCo, Inc., family.
At PepsiCo Canada, we're committed to achieving business and financial success while leaving a positive imprint on society - delivering what we call Performance with Purpose. Performance with Purpose is at the heart of every aspect of our business.
Our people are our greatest asset. By supporting their ability to work effectively together and providing them with the tools they need to succeed, we are ensuring that PepsiCo Canada is the kind of company where talented people of all backgrounds want to work.
PepsiCo is an Employer of Choice:
- Opportunity to work for a Tier 1 global organization company with Billion Dollar Brands
- One of Canada's Top 100 Employers
- We take people development seriously offering career growth opportunities through robust full cycle career planning, talent development programs, challenging and rewarding assignments nationally and internationally
- Work within a fast paced ever evolving business, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds, experiences and needs
- Participation in our competitive Total Rewards Program
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
If you're looking for a challenging position with one of the world's leading snack food companies, here's your chance to join our team as an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing timely and thorough administrative and employee relations support to the West Area Operations Team. This position reports directly to the Customer Service Manager.
The hours of work will be full-time. One work day of the week will be required in Taber, AB. This will be a one-year contract, with the possibility of an extension.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Support key quality functions including auditing, documentation control and coordinate product sampling shipments
- Support Customer Service representatives
- Ownership of problem-solving crewing gaps
- Ensure most efficient crew is in place through reconciliation of daily Kronos to oracle
- Data entry for raw material usage and production
- Receipt entries into Oracle
- Generate weekly labour report utilizing Kronos
- Other duties as business requires
- 1+ years of experience working in an Administrative capacity
- Broad SAP/ICS/PWM systems expertise
- Technically Proficient (Managing spreadsheets and software systems)
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Drive for results, problem solving orientated
- Ability to professionally interact with fellow team members
- Detail orientated
- Passion for accuracy
- Flexible schedule
Job Type: Temporary