To plan, co-ordinate and control all activities on shift to ensure the efficient operation of the shift to meet the production plan with the right quality product at the right time. To ensure continuous improvement within area of responsibility whilst leading and developing employees.
- Operating as part of a site team of FLM’s.
- To set standards by organising shift running from production schedules (manning, materials, changeovers etc.)
- To ensure the optimum utilisation of shift labour by effective labour planning and training and development of employees.
- To monitor line efficiencies ensuring targets are met and improved on and set improvement plans.
- Responsibility for all elements of employee Health, Safety and Welfare.
As well as to manage a balanced scorecard in the following areas:
- QUALITY: Consumer Complaints, Quality Walls, Food Hygiene Audits
- COST: Outputs, KG per labour hour, Overhead Costs
- MATERIALS: Yield, Wastage
- PEOPLE: Safety, Absence, Discipline, Development
- SERVICE: shift service levels / production vs plan
- Previous people management experience, ideally managing a large team
- A strong drive for results
- Capability to influence at all levels
- A creative approach to finding innovative solutions to complex business issues
- Capable of ensuring a quick reaction to daily business needs and be able to balance this against dedicating an appropriate amount of time and energy to developing improvement strategies and action plans.
- Demonstrate a track record of success through leadership and action
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $64 billion in net revenue in 2018, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. “Winning with Purpose” reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit www.pepsico.com
Job Type: Pipeline