Around the world, there is growing concern over the threat that plastic packaging waste poses to our communities and marine environments. We recognize that the scale and reach of our business can enable PepsiCo to make a positive impact in addressing this issue.
PepsiCo’s sustainable plastics vision is to build a world where plastics need never become waste. We aim to achieve that vision by reducing, recycling and reusing, and reinventing our plastic packaging --- and leading change through partnerships. This role will be responsible for continuing to evolve this strategy (as appropriate) and for partnering across the organization to tailor and ensure execution against this strategy.
- Lead or support development of global sustainable plastic packaging agenda
- Partner with sector teams to tailor global sustainable plastic packaging agenda to individual markets
- Lead cross-functional teams on strategic projects, diagnosing strategic problem, developing and communicating recommendations for implementation
- Develop programming to and drive engagement with external stakeholders (e.g., customers, consumers, partners) to support and enable global agenda
- Provide support as requested for Plastics Committee
- Prepare updates for PEC, Board and other stakeholders
- 10+ years overall experience; strategy experience preferred
- BA required; MBA strongly preferred
- Highly analytical; strong ability to structure and solve complex strategic problems
- Strong ability to influence and work through others
- Highly collaborative but able to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal skills to effectively interact with all levels of management and external stakeholders
- Self-starter, able to manage own work
- Managerial experience with track record of identifying, attracting and developing highly motivated and successful team members
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
For San Francisco Bay Area: Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement